We Do Much More...
- Temperature and RH factor is monitored before and after rework.
- Check for proper suspension of the granite surface plate. If it is in error, resuspension will be performed at your approval.
- Clean granite surface plate completely (top and edges)
- Clean granite surface plate stand also
- Check and relevel your granite surface plate when needed
- Repair corners and edges of granite surface plates
- Fill breakouts and pits if needed
- Install inserts and drill through holes (ranging from .250 in diameter up to 6.00")
- Rework with machine lapping (3J) in your plant if needed in circumstances of excessive wear
- Rework hand lapping in your plant
- Calibrate and certify your plates to
- Accuracy certified traceable to NIST
- Conforms with GGG-P-463-C and all other
- Federal Specifications:
- MIL STD 45662A
- ISO 10012-1
- ANSI/NCSLZ 540-1-994
- Clean work area where plate is located - we leave everything better than it was before we came!
for quote request on calibration/resurfacing or machining of granite surface plates and related accessories